How much do I love thee Isa? Let me count the ways…
Rachel Pally Isa Dress – $220
1. Rachel Pally hails from the West Coast (full disclosure – I live in the Bay Area) and her style exudes what we love in the west: easy to wear knits that are elegant and chic
2. The Isa Dress is a highlight of the Fall 2012 collection (has already sold out once before)
4. The long sleeves and maxi skirt make it extremely fall-weather friendly
5. Comes in everyone’s favorite colors: versatile black and cream
The Isa can be further styled accordingly:
- Channel Rachel Zoe and top with a (faux) fur vest and boots
- Dress it up for the night with a sequined bolero jacket and heels
- If with child, accentuate the belly with a long drape necklace and a pair of gorgeous sandals peeking out from underneath
As the price point might be a bit steep I recommend signing up for Rachel Pally’s email newsletter to receive a 20% off coupon code for first purchase on the site. Additionally, from now until Monday (10/29), Daily Candy has an AMAZING deal offering up to 40% off site wide on rachelpally.com through the purchase of a voucher, providing even more savings!
Rachel Pally dresses combine both elegance and ease with comfortable silhouettes and accentuates all the right curves. This dress is a great add to any ladies’ closet.